Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You Get What You Pay For

In the spirit of medical tourism, I bought two more pairs of glasses in India. After splurging the first time in Mumbai on a very nice pair of Ralph Lauren frames (which you have been seeing in our photoshoots) I thought it was time for something a little less designer. Behold...

INDIAN GLASSES. SO EXCITING.

No really, the pair I got weren't actually as cool as these but I was tempted.


They came to a whopping $13 even with the eye exam included.


But alas, in India you get what you pay for and when I picked them up a few days ago I couldn't actually see out of them. So it fulfilled its destiny of being a true Indian experience, and we had to go to aaaaanother eyeglass shop to get new lenses made. Confirming the age old adage that the two things you should never skimp on our good shoes and glasses. In the meantime I can't wait to whip these optical monstrosities out in a few months when I get back to Bard. tres chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment